Friday, September 7, 2012

Am I there yet?

That's the question everyone has been asking. Everyone I know is graduated/graduating and here is Bailee, putzin around trying to find the perfect degree.

I'm almost there.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm taking 18 credit hours this semester and hopefully 21 next semester so I can wear that cap and gown in April. Yes I'll have spent way more time in college than I should have and yes I'll have a 3 year old cheering me on but I wouldn't change it. I've learned so much about myself over the last 5 years. I've made lasting friendships and have the best little family. I might not be a nurse when I graduate but I'll be advocating for the underprivileged so it won't be that much of a stretch. I'm happy with the direction I'm going and I'm so ready for April.

The blog has been a little scant, thanks to all the credit hours. This summer I had my first 4.0 semester with 19 credit hours. It.felt.good. I'm at it again this semester. Hello graduation, I can't wait to get to know you.

Thanks for all the love and support. We are almost there.

No comments: