Monday, March 16, 2009

The travels continue...

Zach called tonight from his hotel in Reno and let me know that work is sending him to St. Louis, Missouri, Monday March 23. This is definitely exciting, we know he has a job:), but it's also been one of the biggest trials I've faced, ever. It's amazing how much you miss that person who you used to spend every spare moment with. I guess I'll just have to dive deeper into my studies and find a couple new hobbies. If anyone could educate me on my sewing machine it would be much appreciated so I can start a project that I've wanted to do for so long. Well, Thanks to all who have opened their homes to me as Zach has been away. Thank you!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I'm no expert, Bailee, but I can sew a little. Do you have a machine?

Bailee said...

yeah I have a machine...I've gotta figure it out though:)

Kristin said...

hey lady! I didn't know you had a new blog! I've been all sad that you haven't updated your other one in...8 months I think... ha. :) glad to know you're doing well! hang in there! Zach will be home before you know it!