Monday, December 13, 2010

2 years


Zach might disagree because he's served a mission but these last two years have been the best of my life! I have enjoyed every minute of being with the sweetest man. I can't believe it's already been 2 years but then I can't really think of how life was without him. I'm so glad I found him when I did. He helped pull me out of a confusing time in my life and straightened it all out for me. I have no doubt in my mind that I married the right man! YIPPEE for eternity:)

I wasn't expecting much for our actual anniversary seeing as the cruise is our celebration, but alas my sweet Zach had to do something:) Saturday night my aunt watched C and we went to Rodizio Grill. It was great to have some alone time with my sweetheart. Today, he came home from his first two finals with a bouquet of flowers and in the best mood. So far it's been wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better day. Zach's getting off work early so we can relax and enjoy the rest of our day.

I love you babe. you make all the hard times worth it.

PS. sorry for the lack of pictures. I'll post some of our vacation!

No comments: