Sunday, September 4, 2011

happiness

It seems like one of the ultimate questions,
How can we be happy? or What makes us happy?

I am Happy.
Bold, I know but it's true. Not superficial at all.
I have everything I'll ever need.
Yesterday I spent the day with an extremely happy baby and hubby for that matter. We walked around, played and everything else under the sun.

Then I got the #1 thing on my list, a date! and wings (I promise the date was higher on the list than the wings).

The wings were good but a little quality quiet time with my Zach was incredible.

We picked up the little man (who hadn't had a nap all day) smiling and happy, and carried him sleeping up to bed.

It defined happiness, at least for this 22 year old.

I hear people complain about what their husbands do, or what they don't do, but mine is my world.
Some say that kids are the end of freedom, but mine is my universe.

I'm lucky.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

agreed... I was just thinking how I don't know how my mom moved on without her husband because after 4 short years I've already revolved my world around mine... Marriage is awesome!