Sunday, January 29, 2012

2!



My big boy is officially two. I'm not really sure where the time has gone but I have loved every minute of this little boy's life. He sure makes us happy!

My mom made C a little mickey mouse shirt for his birthday party this year. I took a few shots of my little ham. He was having fun with my fake glasses and I decided a prop distraction may be a good idea (2 brings an easily distracted toddler to my home:)


At two Canyon:
*Can say just about anything. He is just starting sentences and is getting good a names.
*Loves Basketballs and their hoops
*Rides his Tricycle all over the house
*loves to watch movies and mimic all the actions...We've been very very careful with what we let him see now.
*Talks on the phone. I love calling on my 10 minute break at work. He'll say things like "HeLLOOOOO" and " I love you" and even tell me what he's doing. love.
*Tells me which way to go when we're driving. It's usually opposite where we need to go and there's usually a tantrum involved...we're working on that.
*Trying oh so hard to not hit. It's funny how the emotions take over and I have a completely different child on my hands. He's just starting time out, it works better with daddy than it does with mom, and he does an awesome job of saying sorry and giving hugs and kisses.
*Somewhat of a picky eater but will usually try whatever is on mom's plate.
*sleeping in a big boy bed. He made the switch back in September I think. It may have been earlier. Definite pros and cons on that one.
*loves loves loves books. We have so many, and it's a good things because every night he has a blast picking out a few and reading them before bed.
* is in love with elephants, mickey mouse, lions, fruit snacks, playing with his awesome cousin Edison, and being CRAZY

It's amazing how fast he has turned into a little man. I'm excited for more personality to shine through, he's really a great kid.

No comments: