Thursday, March 29, 2012

Road Trip


**Make sure to check out the post below for info on our new house.**

Two days after moving in to our new home Canyon and I hit the road down to Arizona. Every year my family has the Lamb Lady Luncheon and I missed it last year. I was eager to see my great grandma and all my other extended family that I don't often see since moving to Utah.
The drive down was quick and easy. Canyon was a champ and just colored the whole way.

Flagstaff was nice and warm when we arrived and we sure enjoyed playing with Bethanie, my camera shy sis. Every picture I tried to take of the two of them she'd either hide or refuse to smile. Best part about the only two pics I like in the whole lot? Both have a child with ketchup on their face. Go us!


Not only did we get to go to the Lamb Lady Luncheon but my mom, aunt Darcy and I ran a 5k on St. Patrick's Day. It was a great way to kick of my race season and can't wait to do another. It was so fun running with family, I usually race all alone:)

On Sunday we got 2.5 feet of snow, making us all a little nervous for the drive home on Monday. I braved the storm Monday afternoon and Canyon and I made it home safe at nearly 10pm. There were some really scary patches but one thing I've learned as I've gotten older is I can be strong enough to do just about anything....I just have to stop crying:)

Can't wait to see Bethanie and my parents again next week for Easter, oh and a special guest! I can't wait to get pictures of the up coming week!


No comments: