Monday, July 2, 2012

How to get your toddler to eat his veggies

You might be a miracle worker and have a toddler that eats their veggies but I am no miracle worker and have a toddler that is quite against anything green. I've tried the nonchalant approach and even turning the veggies into cool things like trees, but to little avail.

Little did I know all you have to do is grow your own veggies and said toddlers will eat them right of the vine.

Exhibit A


He kept asking for more...yes I said that correctly. Not only did he eat one pea pod, but four! I think for this reason we MUST have a garden every.single.year.

Exhibit B


Priceless. I can't wait until the broccoli and squash are ready, it'll be the true test.

1 comment:

mrs_stailey said...

Fabulous! I hope it works for the squash and broccoli. If it does, that is my next mission.