Monday, July 23, 2012

A day with my little man

I was done with work and school by noon today. Since our awesome friend Philly is moving to Phoenix at the end of the week, my husband decided to hang with the pals; leaving Canyon and I alone for pretty much the entire day.

There was a lot of cleaning.

                and train track bridges...
 
    and cereal...

                              and otter pops....

            and a lot of giggles.

Sounds awesome I know. Don't worry. It got better. After the bath the neighbors started shooting off fireworks. We cuddled in our pj's on the front porch watching them. There's nothing sweeter than a date with my little man:) After watching some fireworks he wrapped is arms around my neck and asked to go to bed. Does it get better than that? Not really. I am one happy momma, and I'm super grateful to have a day with just that sweet little man.

Oh and can I get a holla for the state holiday tomorrow? Oh the few benefits of living in Utah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely a perfect piece of writing! We've book marked it and sent it out to all of my friends since I know they'll be intrigued, thank you very much!