Thursday, February 14, 2013

Canyon Man is 3!!

To celebrate the little man's third birthday we had a Buzz Lightyear/Toy Story party. Thank heavens my mom made it to town for the party, she has a knack for helping me bring to life all the things I envision and more. I designed the invites and sent them out a few weeks before the party.
I'm not much of a graphic designer but I super love how it turned out. Free is always the best:)

The week before Canyon's party I got a surprising call in my church. Being in a brand new primary presidency really put the stress on. I was not excited for that week and I was ready for it to be over. This is where my mom swooped in and saved my tail. She kept me going and came up with such cute ideas, not to mention helped me put together cute things for primary duties. The party went off without a hitch, thankfully. It was so fun to see friends and family and Canyon had such a good time. My favorite was his fear of the candles. He didn't want to get close enough to them to blow them out. He kept saying "Mom, they're dangerous!" Oops, maybe I've made him a little too cautious;) Getting pictures didn't turn out great. Three year olds don't stop moving and I think my camera was on the wrong setting. We did get a few good ones.












No comments: