Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A little like my dad

I might have made my mom tear up a little today. I told her I was nothing special. I feel very mediocre at a lot of things... well rounded I guess. You can imagine my surprise when a cute boutique in Pleasant Grove bought $300 worth of pillows I had made to sell in their store.

Back in February a friend and I started a small business called Pink Lemonade. We really just wanted to fill a life long dream of having a fun booth at a boutique and it sort of blossomed. The boutique is in a little over a week and we have already sold nearly $2000 in product. I am lucky. I'm lucky to have a supportive husband and the greatest friends and family. I'm amazed how much I love doing all of...this....



I guess I inherited a little of the entrepreneurial spirit that my dad overflows with. It's nice to have something in common with your hero:)




3 comments:

Morgan said...

Wow! That is so awesome!

mrs_stailey said...

Way to go Bailee! Do you have a website or online shop? I could post it on my blog, I get almost 1000 views a day and that might help bring in some more business. Just a thought.

Danica said...

Bailee you are so tallented in many ways! Looking forward to filling my bed and couches with some of your beautiful pillows!