Saturday, April 27, 2013

Reclaimologist Boutique in Spanish Fork

Jessica and I were so excited to attend our debut boutique this weekend. I'll be honest, this last week has been stressful and we are SO exhausted but it was so worth it. Our booth was a little thrown together but we really loved how it turned out.








The first day went so well that I had to go home at the end and sew 30 new pillows, clearing out my entire stock of fabric! I loved telling Zach that I'm finally doing something that I absolutely love. Canyon was a big helper the first day and stayed for 6 hours! He loved wondering to pick up trash and getting treats for doing it. I'm really excited for the next show!

3 comments:

Katlin Vest said...

Bailee, these are gorgeous!! Do you have a website or something? I think I might want to buy some :)

Janna Nielson said...

So glad you did so well! Now get some sleep:)

Jennifer said...

Everything looks so great! What an awesome talent!