Friday, February 28, 2014

Last day...

...of February! 

Excuse my excitement. I am not the biggest fan of the first two months of the year. Each year I promise myself I'll enjoy them and then I don't. Maybe if we were in a warmer climate (hint hint, Zach). 

This year I'm especially excited for March. Aside from the usual reasons, this is the month. I have been anticipating this March for what seems like an eternity. It's finally here. This is In Vitro month. I may be excited but I also have a healthy dose of fear, anxiety and apprehension. To be honest, I'm ready. Ready for the good, the bad and even the ugly if I have to take it; so long as I don't have to wait any more. 


The calendar. I've had this since the beginning of January. Oh how I love that it's hanging on my fridge, ready to get me ready for little ones

So, in celebration of the joyous changing of months, Canyon and I decided to go outside and capture the beautiful life we have right now. I love it. Every single bit. Even the hard, icky stuff. I wouldn't wish infertility on a single soul but we are here and we are dealing with it and it hasn't changed the good things. Not one bit. 


1 comment:

Bryce & Cherise said...

I'm so excited for you! What a relief to finally be here! You are awesome! I'm glad the progress Is helping. :) just knowing the plans helps a million doesn't it??
Y'all will be I'm all my prayers!! Xoxo