Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentine



I'd like to dedicate this little post to Zach. Cheesy, yes...but I want to do it all the same. Some of the little things I love about my husband:
**He's not afraid to tell me that he's always right...to be honest...he really is.
***He works his tail off in a job he hates so we can live with a little less stress
*He's a genius but doesn't let anyone know it...It has taken me two years to begin to comprehend how brilliant he really is and I still don't think I've completely tapped into all that he is.
**He holds my hand...all the time
***He smiles
*He doesn't freak out like I do when the bank accounts start lookin a little empty.
**He keeps my head on straight...it's quite the job.
***He laughs at me when I say stupid things
*He has such a strong Testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ...it's incredible.
**When something needs to get done...he gets it done...this man doesn't back out of anything!
***He protects
*He doesn't wear his emotions on his sleeve. Sometimes I curse this attribute but I love that I don't know everything he feels and then piece by piece he shows me. It's so nice when I get a little realization of how much he loves me.
**He puts up with my occasional lack of common sense.
***He loves his family
*He eats at least two bowls of Cereal everyday.
**I catch him eating chips and salsa with some other food that shouldn't be eaten with chips and salsa.
***He thinks I'm beautiful, even in my ugliest moments.
*He encourages me to be better while making me feel good about the person I am right now.
**He makes up songs in the morning and sings them loud enough for the neighbors to hear...they usually include something about the dog.
***Bruce is one of his best friends and part of Zach would be gone if Bruce were to go.
*He wants the very best for everyone.
**He's mine:)
***For being a dad of 3 weeks, he's dang good at it
*he cleans
**He's everything I could ever want in a man.

I'm sure there are plenty of things I missed but there are a few of the reasons I love him so much. He is my #1 and I'm glad I get to spend the eternities by his side. I love you, Babe!

1 comment:

mrs_stailey said...

What a great post! I am so happy you guys found each other!