Saturday, March 26, 2011

oh these are sweet times

"I can't wait till....."

Who doesn't see something in the distance they can't wait to get going? Today has been such a good day and as I was looking through pictures of the last couple of weeks I realized that if nothing changed I would be happy enjoying what we have right now. That includes dirty diapers, late nights with a teething, dramatic 1 year old and busy schedules.
Canyon loves the tub now. He found the plug and loves to watch the water drain...he also figured out to switch the running water to the shower.
We got two Outback Steakhouse gift cards early March so we headed on over to get some grub one Saturday night. Canyon thinks he's so big. this was his first experience with "big kid" crayons...and as you can see it went pretty well.

He found the markers yesterday and didn't even want to take the caps off. He just sat there giggling as he took the markers out of the box and put them back in again. I'll savor my clean walls while I can.

Zach and I are officially getting older. Shocker I know. My family cam up for our short but sweet spring break. We did a lot of shopping and eating with a board game thrown in for kicks and giggles. Saturday morning we did family photos with Jen Fauset. You may remember the pics she took of C about a year ago. She is super talented and if you head on over to her blog you can see a preview of the pictures...they turned out fabulous if I do say so myself.

Until next relaxing Saturday afternoon:)

2 comments:

Trinity Wilson said...

Oh Bailee, I saw the family pics, those are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! I wish Jen would come to Denver and do my wedding!

corieanne7 said...

OMG he's getting so much older (I wanted to say "big" but he was big the last time i saw him- in a very cute baby way!) Miss you guys!