Thursday, June 16, 2011

Photo challenge =


challenging. Photo challenge, should be fun, right? On Monday, then Tuesday and Wednesday, I sat down ready to do a self portrait. I couldn't. I don't know why I'm so intimidated by those two words or what they imply but I kept feeling like "self portrait" meant so much more than just a snapshot of myself.

I spent this morning in my favorite place with one of my closest friends. As I was leaving I snapped a picture, hoping to pile in it all the feelings I had had. Putting it on the computer I realized I wanted it to be my first self portrait (the last day is also a self portrait) This is what I hope my essence reflects, it's what I want to see when I look in the mirror (figuratively of course:)
next---> Tomorrow's outfit. hopefully this one won't take me half a week:)

1 comment:

Jo said...

That is a wonderful picture of the temple! Great work.