Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Twas the day before...Thanksgiving


And all through the house all the creatures were stirring, even the mouse.

Some cookie dough was made, for father dear and his office buddies who needed some cheer.

The child, not nestled in his bed with care, but standing on a toilet finding zebra hair.

And in the kitchen there rose such a clatter, and we found that Bruce had made a disaster.
After cleaning with care we grabbed all the grub and headed to work to meet the hubs.

The babe and the daddy greeted with glee, have you ever seen C so happy?

Ok I know enough with the silly rhyming, today was just that good. It was such a great reminder of why tomorrow is so important to me. I guess as I get older (GASP!) I am more and more grateful for all the happy things I have in my life. Even the trials are so fantastically meant for me.

I am a lucky, lucky woman.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

this was cute bay. :) Love the animals in the bathroom too! Are they new?