Saturday, May 21, 2011

Reason #5 The Entertainer

Only those of you who have spent time with my mom will understand this post to it's fullest. You may even have fun flashbacks that will leave you laughing all night long. My mom is funny. I don't know if she really tries but she is. She is especially funny after 9pm and before 10am (funny at night due to exhaustion and funny in the morning due to her slight dislike for mornings). We used to joke that anything my mom said after 9pm couldn't be used against her, Carrie Fox can vouch for that one. In my sweet mom's defense things would normally just get twisted funny. I love that my mom has a sense of humor, after all, we all need to laugh!
Love ya, momma.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I believe at one point, your mom once said "the back seat is the best" in what context I'm not at liberty to say :) bahaha I love her.