Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday's are just swell

I just want to come out and say it...I am a Saturday goo roo. My spirits are a tad dampened by Zach's Saturday morning business law class but I'll be honest...the house is usually clean by the time he gets home at noon. During the week Zach only get's to see C in the morning before work. That's not Canyon's (or Zach's for that matter) happiest time of day. I love watching the two boys play on Saturday's, I can tell C misses his daddy all week long.

Yesterday was an extremely relaxing and fun Saturday. The house was clean and we headed up to Salt Lake. We got up there a little early for Jessi's graduation so we decided to hit The Gateway. It was a beautiful day to walk around the outdoor mall and window shop. We picked up a few of my new favorite Bath and Body Works candles...they last forever and make the whole house smell heavenly!

My awesomely awesome friend all they way back from elementary school graduated from Westminster yesterday so we went to join in the festivities. I love that girl. She's great. It was fun seeing her grammy (who currently resides in Texas) and mom. I remember being so close to her family, it felt like seeing distant relatives again. We enjoyed yummy Cafe Rio and talked to other friends from high school who showed up. Cesar even gave Zach and I a crash course on running half marathons:)

After the party we took C to see Kung Fu Panda 2! He just sat and watched and loved it! what a great flick.

I love my little family. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Thanks for a great Saturday sweetie!!

No comments: