Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just keep runnin'

I finished my 2nd 10k this morning and boy howdy it felt good. I beat my last time of 1 hour 6 minutes with a 1 hour 1 minute time! I was hoping to come in around 55 minutes but the first mile was the most treacherous mile I've ever endured. The hill was so steep I think even my car would've had a hard time. That first mile took too long and I spent the rest of the race trying to get back to the 55 minute pacer, to no avail. Even with the killer hill they called Goliath, a new PR was set and I'm a happy camper. I am not proud of any of these pictures but memories are memories and I hate it when I have no pictures to help me remember.
That half marathon is coming up fast, hopefully I'll be ready!


1 comment:

The Halls said...

Way to go girl! That is an amazing time. Goliath nearly killed me, who puts a mountain in a race?