Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh July


I can't believe it's the last day of July. The Fall is my favorite but this summer has been nice too:) I'm sure going to miss all the fun we have as a family outside in the nice hot weather.

This weekend we spent a ton of time out at parks and lakes. Friday night we had a friends birthday party at our favorite park. I'm pretty sure all three of us were ecstatic to get some beautiful outside time. Happy 1st birthday, Kyson!


Saturday we went up the canyon to let Bruce swim in the river and enjoy some "cool" weather. Sometimes it's hard to have a dog in such confined spaces but I'm sure glad we have him. Canyon has a best pal, and Zach does to for that matter.

For your entertainment, here's why...
(this last one I call the "bum" collage. for some reason all I could really get were bums!)

No comments: