Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sensory Overload


About 3 weeks ago I started a 2 week CNA class to get my certification. My mom and B were nice enough to come out and stay for two weeks to play with Canyon (no work = no money for day care) we had a lot of fun but one of my favorite things we did was head up to Salt Lake and take the kiddos to Discovery Gateway. It was perfect timing for my walking little monster. I took hundreds of pictures but few turned out, I just couldn't get them to stop moving! They loved the whole place and I can't wait to go back!
Bethanie especially enjoyed the kitchen and the little market where she could play on the cash register (I'm sure she'll hate those things when she turns 16 and gets a job).
Canyon's favorite was the "BAAAA" aka balls. They had all these plastic balls and a million things you could do with them. Every time we tried to move on to a new area he'd just turn around and start waddling back to the "BAAA".

Thanks to my awesome mom for coming and living in our crazy little home and putting up with dog hair...We love you and appreciate all you do!



No comments: