Friday, April 23, 2010

baby blubber

Pregnancy sure does a number on the figure. The first few weeks after delivery felt great because I was shedding the pounds but I'm now at a stand still.

I have but ten more pounds till I reach my pre-pregnancy weight and I can't seem to beat 'em away for good. I know I'm not huge, but I'm uncomfortable.

I was flitting through blogs when I found a cool idea. A bunch of ladies were team members of the blog and they all posted recipes and their weekly weigh-ins. How's that for and accountability & motivation.

I've made up my mind...I'm going to keep a food journal and track my progress on this very site...you, my readers, are going to help me with that last little bit of motivation I need. If all this is annoying I'm sorry, but I know that to get to where I want to be I need the level of accountability I'll get by making my goal public.

My first 5k is in one week...I can do this!

6 comments:

Jessica Daly said...

If you want to join the Healthy Road, I don't see why you couldn't :)

Connor said...

Go Bailee!

Christina said...

Way to go Bailee! Are you still nursing? I didn't lose my extra ten until I stopped nursing, then it came off. I guess I needed that little extra to keep up with milk production.

mrs_stailey said...

You can do it!

Julie Ann said...

Way to go! I will be here to cheer you on! This summer is going to be a great one for getting back into shape. Keep it up. I'm in the same boat...minus the baby :(

Akina's said...

you can do it bailey! i'll be here to support you! and you better be there to support me in just a couple weeks!! hope all is well! miss and love you guys!