Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Awkward

When I look back at my years in junior high and high school I always think of myself as a tiny, awesome person (it's really just a perception of the younger "pre baby" me). I know it's not all true but the rude awakening hit in the form a picture posted on facebook this morning.

I was awkward...
really really awkward.

I hope I'm not now:)
(yes that is pink fuzz...I was going for Legally blonde...)

Lucky for me I had a group of totally awesome friends that liked me for my....(hmmm I wonder why they liked me:). I never felt alone and I'm glad that's extended to my adult life.

(can Riley Monson please bring back ... extreme Thursdays...correct me if I'm wrong but those were the best!!)

Now if you don't mind I need to go un-tuck my white shirt from my [too] high waisted jeans.

No comments: