Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The wedding!


My adorable cousin Ashlee got married about a week ago. It was exciting to be in the temple with Zach and remember the wonderful things that had happened on our own wedding day. Between the early temple ceremony, the luncheon, sewing baby quilts and the reception there wasn't much down time. I do want to say thanks to the people [mom] who made my wedding day stress free, I guess I didn't realize how much effort comes from people other than the bride/groom to make it all happen.

Ash and Jordan's reception was beautiful, my Aunt Heather did a fantastic job. I wish I could've enjoyed the atmosphere a little more but the little man who didn't get a nap was grouchy and wanted to play outside.

The kiddos waiting [patiently] outside the temple

Our little eternal family!


The happy couple! Congrats Ashlee and Jordan! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. We love you and wish you the best.
-the Hawkins

No comments: