Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Despite the Craziness


I have been a space cadet this summer. I write EVERYTHING down on a calendar and still I forget things. Yesterday I forgot to put my temple bag in my car so I could head up after work. So C and I drove all the way home, ran in real fast and drove back up to Highland. With my newest favorite construction closures, it took 1.5 hours. ick. I was so stressed that I was going to miss the session that my family was attending I was shaking. I got to the temple got changed and to the chapel in time. I sat down and took a deep breath and a wave of peace came over me.

Sometimes temple sessions can seem so long, especially after a long day of work and job interviews, but last night was different. Although I wanted to be spending time with my sweet husband (who couldn't make it) and sicky poo canyon, the session flew by. I know I needed to be there. Not only for my family but honestly...for me!

What a blessing to have one so close, and despite all the craziness, so comforting. I can't wait to go with Zach in the next few weeks. There are few things I love more than going to the temple with Zach. I don't think I've told him that recently but I sure hope he knows.
(This was taken when Zach and I got married. I want to get this printed and framed for our home so badly!)

No comments: